At Telugu Post we are firmly committed to the right of your privacy and to keep your personal information safe. The following represent our privacy practices.
Information collected by Telugu Post
Telugu Post only collects the necessary personal information in order to respond to your requests for our customized products and services. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number, birth date, and any other information that identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
Telugu Post does not collect personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
Telugu Post may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of Telugu Post and
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Telugu Post, the site, its owners, or the public.
Interaction between Users
Telugu Post has many features that provide for users to disclose their identities and communicate with other users. Your use of such features and disclosure of any personal details (e.g. e-mail address) by you through these features are at your sole risk and Telugu Post accepts no responsibility for the same.
Cookies (data file placed on a Device when it is used to access the Services) may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering User and User’s preferences and tracking User’s visits to the Website. Telugu Post uses temporary and permanent cookies when User signs in, to identify him/her and keep track of his/her personal session. All such information is securely stored, and no Personal Information is stored on User’s cookie. If User chooses to disable the cookies on his/her Device, some features of the Services may not function properly. If User chooses to allow the cookies on his/her Device, User is hereby permitting Telugu Post to use the Information collected by the cookies.
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to measure site traffic.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to Telugu Post users based on their visit to our site (https://telugupost.com) and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you believe that Telugu Post has not adhered to these principles, please notify Telugu Post by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Sreehari Chowdary Chandra
Phone: +91 9148748085
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Mr. Ravi Batchali
Phone Number: +91 7095555509
If User has any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Website, please send Telugu Post a detailed message at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org